As of now, The Whale is currently on a winning streak that has stretched to the hundreds of thousands of dollars. This Sunday, The Whale plans to cap off the week with a $100,000 bet on the Super Bowl!
Today I am officially releasing The Whale’s $100,000 Super Pick for this Sunday’s Super Bowl!
Today The Whale officially releases his $100,000 Super Pick for this Sunday’s Chiefs vs Buccaneers Super Bowl. He considers it his strongest NFL pick of the season, and plans to bet $100,000 on the game to prove to you how convinced he is on this Super selection:
Click here to gain instant access to The Whale’s $100,000 Super Pick for this Sunday’s Chiefs vs Buccaneers Super Bowl for a one-time payment of only $99.
Keep in mind: The Whale believes this pick to be his Super pick of the season, and plans on betting $100,000 on this game himself. So if for any reason he can’t help you win with this Super Pick, then that’s how much money he could be out!
How’s that for “putting his money where his mouth is?”
Plus: Secure your access to The Whale’s $100,000 Super Bowl Pick right now, and you’ll also get all of the following 5 free Super Bonuses:
- Bonus #1: The Whale’s full detailed analysis as to why he is so much in love with this Super Pick that he plans to bet $10,000 to $20,000 on the game himself!
- Bonus #2: ALL of The Whale’s prop picks for the Super Bowl.
- Bonus #3: The full uncensored version of The Whale’s $100,000 Super Bowl betting ticket once he places it.
- Bonus #4: ALL of The Whale’s VIP picks from The VIP Inner Circle for this entire week. This includes all of The Whale’s VIP picks for all major sports for the rest of this week, including Super Bowl Sunday.
- Bonus #5: The next $500,000 worth of the Whale’s betting tickets. Here’s how it works: I’ll share with you the uncensored version of The Whale’s betting tickets for free for his next $500,000 worth of bets! This way, you cam follow along and mirror The Whale’s action for his next $500,000 worth of wagers for free!
As you know, The Whale is one of the biggest and winningest sports bettors of all time. Some of his biggest wins have happened in the Super Bowl. Back in the 90’s when The Whale was allowed to accelerate to max limit, he was known to wager hundreds of thousands of dollars on the Super Bowl, including one ticket for $330,000 that cashed out for $630,000.
This year, he’s primed to win it again with a $100,000 bet.
If The Whale ends up winning $100,000 this Sunday on the Super Bowl, how would you feel if you only sit back to watch it happen instead of sharing into the success?